Product Marketing Intern
Tinyclues is searching for a switched-on, intuitive and ambitious marketing intern to join our fast growing, AI-centric company based in central Paris. You’ll be part of the Marketing team, working closely with the Product Marketing Managers to strengthen our product messaging and positioning while highlighting benefits for our customers. This role is a great first step into the world of business and marketing.
- Assist the product marketing managers with leading the strategy for messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling of our products
- Create sales content like slides for sales presentations or data sheets.
- Contribute to website content, thought leadership collateral and blog posts
- Translation – assisting the Product Marketing team with translations of collateral
- Analyze customers’ behavior and product usage
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition
- A forward thinker and idea generator
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- University or Business School degree (completed or in progress) in marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
- Organized, efficient, intuitive, punctual and trustworthy
- Based in Paris / Ile de France
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with Artificial Intelligence at its core
- A modern working culture and colleagues to mentor, guide and develop your skills
- Work alongside the greatest minds in the industry
- Beautiful open-plan offices in central Paris (1er arrondissement)
- MacBook Air to ensure your work is as great as your mind
- Open pantry – unlimited fruit and nuts to keep your brain on-point, plus coffee, cookies and juice galore
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!